Let's Create A Better Tomorrow Together
SALES & MARKETING Senior Executive
- Assist to enhance the company’s branding to increase awareness and to attract new customers.
- Assist to formulate and execute short and long-term sales and marketing strategies, implement and update corporate branding.
- Assist to meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Participate in design concept, schematic development and provide value added feedback.
- Assist to develop and manage communication and promotional activities. E.g. Trade show, Seminar, Advertising, Brochures, Fact Sheet, E-Marketing, Social Media Campaigns etc.
- Assist to manage the company’s online presence and maintain accuracy of information on the company website and on social media channels.
- Maintain effective internal and external communications.
- Assist to coordinate sales and marketing team development exercises through on-going training and support with implementation of standardized sales and marketing processes and customer/account management processes.
- Facilitate and manage the sales process from start to finish including following up on loan applications and liaise with solicitors on loan documentations.
- Maintain an excellent rapport with existing and potential investors and networking to build relationships which can promote and cultivate new business and partnership opportunities.
- Assist to setup and operate sales administration system, manage progressive billing and collection, coordinate with legal and end finance related documentations and matters.
- Assist as support role to sales team, marketing team, client relation and customer service related matters.
- Possess a Degree in Marketing/Business studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in sales, marketing or sales administration role in Property Development industry.
- Possess a basic understanding of Statutes, such as the Housing Developers Act, the Strata Title Act, the Foreign Investment Committee Guidelines, the National Code Act, and related regulations.
- Chinese proficiency, both written and spoken, is an added advantage.