Let's Create A Better Tomorrow Together
SALES ADMINISTRATION Executive
- To assist on setup property management system, filing system, sales/ credit admin documents before launching.
- To liaise with end financier for the empanelment of Project and issued Master Letter of undertaking.
- Responsible for all documentation pertaining to sale & purchase agreement, loan and other frequent liaison with solicitors, bankers and purchaser.
- To handle daily administration task including preparation of S&P and loan disbursement and etc.
- To control and monitor sales procedure and sales support documentations.
- To assist apply for credit card merchant.
- Prepare monthly/weekly/daily status report, collection report and other report as assigned.
- Responsible for monitoring and following up with related parties on the collection of sales proceeds.
- Responsible in preparing all billings as per the architect certificate accurately and send to purchasers.
- To handle loan arrangements, documentation, progress billings, credit control and all matter pertaining to sales administration.
- Keep track on the progress of collection, loan documentation, blanket consent approval and etc.
- To assist on applying authority licensing such as business license, AP/DL and etc.
- Provide direct marketing and sales support to field, manage, help generate and qualify as well as process sales leads. Also responsible for maintaining customers, prospects and competitors’ database and accessing, devising and implementing market promotions.
- To assist in prepare market study, market analysis and market research.
- To assist in preparation & execution of marketing implementation plan, sales planning, sales brief, sales targeting, assessment of performance.
- Liaised and maintain good working relationship with property agencies to create more business opportunities, increase potential and genuine sales lead.
- Took charge of administration of new registration & online registration database for market campaign for market segmentation and product planning.
- Generate new business through outbound calls and follow up on incoming sales leads.
- To update purchasers’ particulars and sales status digitally and hardcopies.
- Handling all the sales administrative activities up to delivery of vacant possession; maintaining full proper records of all applications; Sales and progress payments; liaison with the accounts department relating to such other charges due from the purchaser etc.
- To undertake all related task pertaining to transfer of titles.
- Attend to customer’s enquiries, after sales service issues, purchaser complaints promptly and resolve any issues amicable.
- Keep update the new information with existing buyers and prospects.
- To undertake any tasks other than sales administration but as assigned to me by the management from time to time.
- To assist in maintenance and administration for working premises like sales office, sales gallery, devices, furnishes and equipment in good conditions and smooth operation.
- Possess a Degree in Marketing/Business studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in sales, marketing or sales administration role in Property Development industry.
- Possess a basic understanding of Statutes, such as the Housing Developers Act, the Strata Title Act, the Foreign Investment Committee Guidelines, the National Code Act, and related regulations.
- Chinese proficiency, both written and spoken, is an added advantage.